Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dark Beauties Theme

Model: Ivana Otiepkova, corset by Battie Clothing

A little while ago I saw a few photos with the theme of "Dark Beauties" and I was quite keen to shoot some of my own.  I arranged a couple of shoots and experimented.  The lighting I used on both used rim lighting behind the models and a large softbox as key light against a dark background.

Model: Ivana Otiepkova, corset by Battie Clothing

In both shoots, I wanted a dark look and used black corsets or latex on location, but due to the cold and unpredictable weather recently it was safer to shoot this in studio.  When the weather warms up in the spring, I think I will shoot a few more with this theme.  Look out for more "Dark Beauties" images later on in the year.

Model: Ausrie Fel, latex by Ausrie Fel

Model: Ausrie Fel, latex by Ausrie Fel

No comments:

Post a Comment