Saturday, September 14, 2013

Travel Time Lapse Videos

I’ve been very busy traveling for my family holiday and business.  There is no time to fit in any photo shoot.  I am hoping to rectify this very soon.  While I travel, I do try to document the places I’ve been.  In the past, I would take a lot of photos and post them online.  Now I try to shoot time lapse as it is more dynamic and with social media it is easy to share.

Three places I traveled to recently are: Hong Kong for family holiday, Porto Cesareo in Southern Italy and Granada in Spain for business.  These places are just so different in terms of people, culture and environment.  Hong Kong is hot and humid and very built up and crowded.

Porto Cesareo is hot, dusty, dry and only crowded on the beach during the day.  It is a very popular destination for Italians to go on holiday.  In the town centre, it can be difficult to get a table for the evening meal during peak times.  The Italians just love to walk around, look at people, have an ice cream or coffee after the meal.


Porto Cesareo August 2013 from Yat Tang on Vimeo.

Granada in Spain is next to the Sierra Navada mountain which has a popular ski resort in the winter.  In the summer, car companies takes over the mountain road for high altitude testing.  The city is beautiful and it is full of history.


My Two Weeks in Granada from Yat Tang on Vimeo.

I hope you enjoy watching these time lapse videos.  Any feedback are welcome.


My Website.
My Flickr Page.
My Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment