Saturday, July 27, 2013

Belt Craft Studio Shoot with Alexandra


This was a shoot I did a little while ago, but only got round to write about it.  The inspiration for it same from a set of images I saw of Keira Knightley in Marie Claire magazine.  I kept a set of those images in my file for future shoots.  All I need was a location that resembles that of those photos.  When I saw photos of Belt Craft Studio, I just knew that was place.




I contacted Alexandra, a model I shot with before, because she would be perfect for this.  Fortunately, she was keen to do it as well.  Crystal Edwards completed the team to do makeup and hair.  On the day, it all come together and we got a great set of images.



This behind the scene time lapse video sums up the day shooting.


Photo Shoot at Belt Craft Studio - Behind the Scene from Yat Tang on Vimeo.



My Website.
My Flickr Page.
My Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment